1. The individual must have served as an officer or board member of NTAEE.
2. The individual must have been a Full Member of NTAEE for at least ten (10) years.
3. The individual must have worked in the energy industry for at least twenty (20) years.
4. The individual must hold or have held at least one certification from the AEE.
Hall of Fame
1. HOF inductees will be recognized and receive their award during the Chapter’s annual Christmas (Holiday) Party
2. HOF members will be listed on the Chapter’s HOF webpage
3. HOF members will receive a lifetime Full Member status to NTAEE at no cost.
The requirements, processes, and benefits described below are meant to serve as a guideline for establishing and administering the NTAEE Hall of Fame Award. Any of the individual requirements for eligibility or nomination can be waived by a two-thirds vote of the NTAEE Board.
1. The individual must be nominated by an NTAEE Full Member.
2. The nomination will be submitted to an Awards Committee made up of the Awards Committee Chair and all active NTAEE Past-Presidents.
3. Nominations will take place in the annual AEE and NTAEE awards cycle and be limited to two (2) NTAEE HOF awards per year.
4. The nominations are to be emailed to the Awards Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to each of these remarkable individuals!
These individuals were nominated for being one of the founding members of NTAEE and for the decades of support they
have shown the organization and the energy industry.
NTAEE continues to grow and contribute to the betterment of our region. The current success of NTAEE can be traced directly back to these individuals that have selfishly given throughout the years.
This distinguished award, was presented at the 2014 NTAEE Christmas Party, and entitles the recipients to a lifelong free full membership to NTAEE and all the privileges that it entails.
Please offer your congratulations to each of these individuals as you see them.
1. HOF award and benefits can be revoked by a two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of the Board.