1. The individual must have served as an officer or board member of NTAEE.
2. The individual must have been a Full Member of NTAEE for at least ten (10) years.
3. The individual must have worked in the energy industry for at least twenty (20) years.
4. The individual must hold or have held at least one certification from the AEE.
1. HOF inductees will be recognized and receive their award during the Chapter’s annual Christmas (Holiday) Party
2. HOF members will be listed on the Chapter’s HOF webpage
3. HOF members will receive a lifetime Full Member status to NTAEE at no cost.
The requirements, processes, and benefits described below are meant to serve as a guideline for establishing and administering the NTAEE Hall of Fame Award. Any of the individual requirements for eligibility or nomination can be waived by a two-thirds vote of the NTAEE Board.
1. The individual must be nominated by an NTAEE Full Member.
2. The nomination will be submitted to an Awards Committee made up of the Awards Committee Chair and all active NTAEE Past-Presidents.
3. Nominations will take place in the annual AEE and NTAEE awards cycle and be limited to two (2) NTAEE HOF awards per year.
4. The nominations are to be emailed to the Awards Chair at email@example.com.
These individuals were recognized for being among the founding members of NTAEE and for their decades of support to the organization and the energy industry.
NTAEE continues to grow and contribute to the betterment of our region. The current success of NTAEE can be traced directly back to these individuals that have selflessly given throughout the years.
This distinguished group was inaugurated in 2014 and are entitled to a lifelong free full membership to NTAEE and all the privileges that it entails.
Congratulations to the inaugural members of the NTAEE Hall of Fame!
1. HOF award and benefits can be revoked by a two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of the Board.
The following are members of NTAEE Hall of Fame.
Mr. Guy Chamberlain
Mr. Dick Turney
Mr. Bob Timberlake
Mr. Mike Quimby
Mr. Jim Phillips
NTAEE Hall of Fame